WHEN WOULD A BUSINESS HOLD A RIBBON CUTTING?
- If you are within the first year of opening your business
- If you are within a year of purchasing an existing business
- If your business recently moved or has been remodeled
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HOLDING A RIBBON CUTTING?
- Holding a Ribbon Cutting is a great opportunity for you to create public awareness about your business
- A Ribbon Cutting also gives you the opportunity to thank your contractors, lenders and other support businesses who were involved in assisting you in opening or remodeling your business
- Your Ribbon Cutting can be a time to show future customers ‘behind the scenes’ areas of your business
WHAT THE CHAMBER DOES:
- Sends out an email to Chamber Champions, Chamber Board Members to notify them of your Ribbon Cutting
- Provides the giant scissors and ribbon to cut
- Attends the Ribbon Cutting and takes a photo of the cutting
- Posts the photo on the Chamber Facebook page
Ribbon Cuttings are free for members and $250 for non-members.